Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction for Males Older than 60
Erectile dysfunction can definitely hurt a man’s physical and mental ability to enjoy sex. Even if he is turned on by a woman and wants to complete the act, the body simply isn’t going to comply. This is an event that just about every single man out there will experience at least once in their life, especially as they get older. It isn’t a big deal unless it is happening on a regular basis.
The key to getting past it though is to realize that you aren’t alone. Too many men hide their issue with erectile dysfunction from everyone. They are too embarrassed to tell their partner so they may look for reasons to avoid sexual activity. They can pick fights, become distant, and even make the partner feel bad about their appearance to cast blame in another direction.
For those not in a serious relationship, erectile dysfunction can prevent it from occurring. They know that eventually a new relationship will get to the point where sex should be taking place They don’t want any women to find out they can’t perform so they withdraw from women in a social setting all together.
It is important for men to realize that there are many common causes for erectile dysfunction. Therefore there is no reason to feel inadequate about the process taking place. It is going to be a natural part of getting older for many men. A doctor can often help to identify what the cause of the problem is though and help a man get his sex life back.
Vascular disease accounts for more than half of all the erectile dysfunction cases in males over the age of 60. This has to do with the arteries to the penis getting blocked and so not enough blood can get to it for a full erection. This is a condition that can often be treated though.
Smoking is a common issue that can lead to it as well. Males who smoke more than a pack of cigarettes per day are at the highest risk. Stopping to smoke can make a huge difference for the individual in just a month or two.
There are a variety of medical problems that can lead to erectile dysfunction for men. The biggest one though is diabetes. The nerved and blood vessels to the penis may be damaged and so there isn’t enough blood that is allowed to flow into it for an erection to take place.
When we hear about hormone problems and sexual behavior for those over 60, it is mostly associated with women. Yet approximately 5% of all males suffer from some type of hormone problem. That is what is responsible for their problems with getting an erection. They may have a problem with their kidneys or liver due to hereditary illnesses or excessive alcohol use.
Some men fail to product enough testosterone as they get older so they need a supplement to help with their sex drive. There are also times when traumatic experiences can affect the normal ability to get an erection. It could be due to an injury that harms the spine or even due to the onset of various diseases that affect the central nervous system.
Doctors have to be careful about prescribing medications for various ailments as well. All prescription drugs have side effects and hundreds of them have impotency as one of them. Since many of these drugs have to be taken on a daily basis it is a huge concern. These various medications may be to treat heart disease, diabetes, depression, or anxiety. It is important for a doctor to try to find a good medication that works but doesn’t affect the ability to obtain and maintain a natural erection.
With all the technology available today, that is no reason for a man over 60 to suffer from no sex life. There are simply too many ways in which they can be helped. However, this help can’t be offered unless they are open and willing to discuss their sexual problems with professionals.

I will like to use this medium to tell those who have sexual problems (ED, Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection and more) that there is complete cure to it. I have been a victim of many online Doctors who claim to cure everything but took advantage of my predicament to get my money. Erectile Dysfunction(impotence) is an embarrassing problem in all men life, I hide it for long. After so many years of using different medication with no positive result, this is just a true testimony that Dr.Leonard have cured me completely, I can now perform better in bed (sexually active). So if you have the same sexual problem(Erectile Dysfuction) contact drleonard288@gmail.com, for advice and necessary solution.
Thanks to Dr Azuka. That came and change my life around. 16years ago i was diagnosed of Diabetes type 2 and Hepatitis B. i was frustrated about this, i was young and i couldn't live with it, since then no day passes by that i don't look for a solution. but i am thankful for going through my friend face book page where i saw a comment of someone talking about Dr Azuka. i was relieve. i quickly contacted Dr Azuka on his email address and he promised me that everything will be fine after using his herbal medicine. i gave to him what he needed and he prepared and i received his medicine and started using it, Dr Azuka told me to go and check myself after using his herbal medicine in 3weeks. i did and my result came out the next day negative. i can't thank Dr Azuka enough for his help.
Message him now on EMAIL: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com
CALL/WHAT APP HIM On:+2348132777335
He also have the herb to cure.
(1) HERPES,
(2) CANCER,
(3) HIV&AIDS,
(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) ALS…
just got diagnosed with HSV1, and reading this actually made me feel like crawling and crying like a baby. The outbreak I have right now is genital and in my throat and mouth, I talked to the doctor who did the blood test on me and said over time that it would eventually get much better. She said that what I’m having is a massive outbreak and is unusual, but that it may be due to the fact that I stressed myself out over it so much. She also told me even though I have it in the genital area that It doesn't mean that I needed “private to private” contact to acquire it. But this did make me feel a whole lot better about the whole situation. For anyone else to have HSV1 after all this stress and pains am passing and the doctor saying all such of crap i was not convince by his Theory so i decided to go on the internet and saw this comments by Rose who testify about how she get cured by root and herbs by Dr AZUKA, when i first bump into it i didn't believe the comments at first so i…
DR OCHE HERBAL CREAM HELPED ME TO ENLARGE MY PENIS SIZE FROM 5 INCHES TO 10 INCHES WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF TREATMENT whatsapp +2347069626288 hello There is power in believing and trusting what you want in life ..i do not know why people say there is no cure for small penis,premature ejaculation,low sperm count,erectile dysfunction and many more ...hello everyone here i am ANTONIO ,i have been battling with my small penis and erectile dysfunction over 7 years of my marriage now ,,i search for cure took herbs,vaccines,went to hospitals,online creams but none rendered me the help i desired not until i saw a comment of one mr GARRY LAM who testified of how this great DR OCHE HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM enlarged his penis size permanently without any side effects so i quickly email him on drochesolutiontemple@gmail.com he replied me and told me all i need to know and he sent down the herbal medicine to my through UPS service and got it within 3 days and later gave me instruction on how to use the he…
I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. +2349069171173 I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173 He can also cure so many sickness {1}HIV And AIDS {2}Diabetes {3}Epilepsy {4}Blood Cancer {5}HPV {7}ALS {8}Hepatitis
I have taken some time out today thank Dr Hillary who was able to cure me of my almost 8 years weak erection problem caused by RADICAL PROSTATECTOMY. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I narrated my ordeal to a colleague of mine who gave me his email and told me how his medication was able to cure him too. I decided to give a try and I contacted him and explained to him all my husband and I have been facing in the last few years. He told me how to get his product. After taking the medication as prescribed the weak erection problem became a thing of the past and i now perform super active in bed. I want to also use this medium to also let all those having similar issues know that all hope is not lost. You too can contact him too for his product and any related weak erection problem, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation problems on hillaconn@gmail.com
DR OCHE HERBAL CREAM HELPED ME TO ENLARGE MY PENIS SIZE FROM 5 INCHES TO 10 INCHES WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF TREATMENT whatsapp +2347069626288 hello There is power in believing and trusting what you want in life ..i do not know why people say there is no cure for small penis,premature ejaculation,low sperm count,erectile dysfunction and many more ...hello everyone here i am ANTONIO ,i have been battling with my small penis and erectile dysfunction over 7 years of my marriage now ,,i search for cure took herbs,vaccines,went to hospitals,online creams but none rendered me the help i desired not until i saw a comment of one mr GARRY LAM who testified of how this great DR OCHE HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM enlarged his penis size permanently without any side effects so i quickly email him on drochesolutiontemple@gmail.com he replied me and told me all i need to know and he sent down the herbal medicine to my through UPS service and got it within 3 days and later gave me instruction on how to use the he…
Today am so happy because finally am free from a problem that i have had for more than 24 years. I have been suffering from watery sperm and weak erection for the past 24 year. I have been to different hospitals have take all kinds of product both herb and Non herbal but still no cure, Until i came across Dr Alaska John herbal product and how many have find cure with this product. I contacted him and today am also free from the above problem. For weak erection, PE, watery sperm and semen linkage get his product. Here are his contacts dralaskajohn@gmail.com or call +2349035410359
DR OCHE HERBAL CREAM HELPED ME TO ENLARGE MY PENIS SIZE FROM 5 INCHES TO 10 INCHES WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF TREATMENT whatsapp +2347069626288 hello There is power in believing and trusting what you want in life ..i do not know why people say there is no cure for small penis,premature ejaculation,low sperm count,erectile dysfunction and many more ...hello everyone here i am ANTONIO ,i have been battling with my small penis and erectile dysfunction over 7 years of my marriage now ,,i search for cure took herbs,vaccines,went to hospitals,online creams but none rendered me the help i desired not until i saw a comment of one mr GARRY LAM who testified of how this great DR OCHE HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM enlarged his penis size permanently without any side effects so i quickly email him on drochesolutiontemple@gmail.com he replied me and told me all i need to know and he sent down the herbal medicine to my through UPS service and got it within 3 days and later gave me instruction on how to use the he…
Today am so happy because finally am free from a problem that i have had for more than 24 years. I have been suffering from watery sperm and weak erection for the past 24 year. I have been to different hospitals have take all kinds of product both herb and Non herbal but still no cure, Until i came across Dr Alaska John herbal product and how many have find cure with this product. I contacted him and today am also free from the above problem. For weak erection, PE, watery sperm and semen linkage get his product. Here are his contacts dralaskajohn@gmail.com or call +2349035410359
For more than 12 years i have suffered from the problem of weak erection, and for that 12 years you have no idea what i went through in the hands of my various partners. It got to a point that i was running away from my duty as a man.I started searching for solution every were and i became addicted to some certain drugs all because i want to make a difference and show my strength sexually. One day i decided to open up to a friend of mine and that was how i was told about Dr Ehinor I was given his contact i contacted him and i was told what to do and how to get his products which i did and within the space of days i was cured permanently without any side effects. Today i am super active sexually (lol) and i can perform extensively in bed today as a real man. For his product on erectile dysfunction,premature ejaculation and weak erection problems contact him on Drehinor@gmail.com or you can also call him on this number +2348151729401..
Anybody with this problems weak erection poor ejaculation can please contact Dr Ehinor on Drehinor@gmail.com or call him +2348151729401
ONE OF OUR PATIENT JUST DROP THIS IN OUR TESTIMONY BOX
I want to thank you Dr Ehijiele John for your help in curing my weak erection and PE for more than 8 years i have been suffering from it and i have done series of test but no cure. Until i was introduce to Ehijiele John by a friend who have also been cure of the same problem. I contacted Dr Ehijiele John and today am living perfectly well all the weak erection and PE gone am so happy today for any weak erection and PE product contact him drehijielejohn@gmail.com or call +2347065594308
I want to thank you Dr Ehijiele John for your help in curing my weak erection and PE for more than 8 years i have been suffering from it and i have done series of test but no cure. Until i was introduce to Ehijiele John by a friend who have also been cure of the same problem. I contacted Dr Ehijiele John and today am living perfectly well all the weak erection and PE gone am so happy today for any weak erection and PE product contact him drehijielejohn@gmail.com
I want to thank you Dr Ehijiele John for your help in curing my weak erection and PE for more than 8 years i have been suffering from it and i have done series of test but no cure. Until i was introduce to Ehijiele John by a friend who have also been cure of the same problem. I contacted Dr Ehijiele John and today am living perfectly well all the weak erection and PE gone am so happy today for any weak erection and PE product contact him drehijielejohn@gmail.com
How I was cured from this embarrassing problem.
My name is Kelvin Carl am here to say how happy and grateful i am to you Dr Oriri Martins for your help in curing my weak erection and PE. For many mow years i have been suffering from this problem, I spent all that i have on it yet no cure until i came across a post in Google when i was searching for remedy to my problem of how Dr Oriri Martins been been curing people of the same problem i contacted him and i narrated my problem to him and told me how to get his product and the cost which i did and today am living fine am permanently cure glory be to God. Here are his contact if you need his contact droriri427@gmail.com or +2347059661767. Thanks to Dr. Oriri Martins for his humanitarian service and saving me from this embarrassing problem
my name is catherine morgan. i was relieve when my husband was finally cure of his weak erection problem. five years after we got married, our sex life was nothing to write home about. my husband had PE and weak erection. the situation was really bad. we could not have children, i was particularly worried because our marriage was really great.
i took it upon my self to find a solution to help him. we went to several doctors without any solution , my husband spent a lot of money buying drugs but they never gave him a positive result.
i met a friend in church after service who told me about
doctor weiss. i contacted him immediately about the drugs, i told my husband about it and convince him to take the medication. my husband was really surprised on how it works wonderfuly.
today, aM two months pregnant expecting our second baby. i really owe dr weiss a lot. i am really greatful doc. pls kindly contact him when in need at drweisswilliam@gmail.com
AM CURED FROM ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Am Robert Moore from united state, how can i say this to every one out there for more than 17 years i have suffer the problem of weak erection, for that 17 years you have no idea what i went through in the hands of my wives.It get to a point that i was running away from my duty as a man.search for solution every were i became addicted to some certain drugs all because i want to make a difference and show my strength. One day i decided to open up to a friend of mine and that was how i was introduce to Dr Oriri Martins. I was given his contact i contacted him and i was told what to do and how to get his products which i did and within 16 days i was cured permanently. Today am living well sexually and i can perform well in bed today as a real. For his product on erectile dysfunction and ED contact him droriri427@gmail.com. or call +2347059661767
AM CURED FROM ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
Am Robert Moore from united state, how can i say this to every one out there for more than 17 years i have suffer the problem of weak erection, for that 17 years you have no idea what i went through in the hands of my wives.It get to a point that i was running away from my duty as a man.search for solution every were i became addicted to some certain drugs all because i want to make a difference and show my strength. One day i decided to open up to a friend of mine and that was how i was introduce to Dr Oriri Martins. I was given his contact i contacted him and i was told what to do and how to get his products which i did and within 16 days i was cured permanently. Today am living well sexually and i can perform well in bed today as a real. For his product on erectile dysfunction and ED contact him droriri427@gmail.com. or call +2347059661767
CURE TO PREMATURE EJACULATION AND WEAK ERECTION.
Am Anthony Rigo from Alabama united state, I give thanks to a doctor who helped me out from the problem of Premature ejaculation and weak erection, I once suffered from, i got the cure from Dr Oriri Martins,now i can stay as long as i want during sex,i can go for three good rounds,and my wife is very okay with me, you can also contact Dr Oriri Martins to get his product on droriri427@gmail.com or +2347059661767. I give him all the thanks for saving my home.
testimony from our patient.
I want to thank you Dr Oriri Martins for your help in curing my weak erection and PE for more than 13 years i have been suffering from it and i have done series of test but no cure. Until i was introduce to Dr Oriri Martins by a friend who have also been cure of the same problem. I contacted Dr Ehijiele John and today am living perfectly well all the weak erection and PE gone am so happy today for any weak erection and PE product contact him droriri427@gmail.com
I was once unhappy, with the problem of weak Erection, I suffered from the problem for six years with any good solution, I had to search the internet and i got the contact of Dr John, I made purchase of is product which I use for two weeks, now i last long during sex , and my erections is very strong, my wife is comfortable with me now. His herbal remedy is the only permanent solution to weak erection. You can always contact the Doctor through his email for more information.
johnewoig@gmail.com or +2347065411501
Am paul scoban from texas,i once suffered from the problem of weak erection and premature ejaculation,which my family doctor could not cured,and it was affecting my home,i had to search the net for a solution,then i came across the contact of a DOC,Dr otaru who help in the cure of weak erection and premature ejaculation,i got his contact,i never believe he could help me,but now am completely free from the problem,i gave him all the details he need to know about me,and i got the medication,which i took for some days,now am completely free from it,if you have such problem on it or impotency,you can contact him on +2348107345943 or through his mail on otarusolutionhome@gmail.com
ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS FOR GETTING MY WIFE OUT OF FIBROID WITH HIS HERB One of the greatest moments in this world is when you see your own wife put to bed, this awesome moments makes you a man and not just a man a real man. My wife suffered from Fibroid which made her unable to get pregnant and give us a child for almost 18 years with multiple surgeries done and none seemed to help the situation. I almost gave up but due to the love i had for her because i married her a virgin i had to find a way to help her. I told a member of my church who recommended Dr. williams to me, i contacted her and she sent me a medicine and this medicine shrinked it naturally in weeks it was like magic but it's science. I am happy writing this because she delivered yesterday a baby girl. Do not loose hope too soon contact her on drwilliams098765@gmail.com and i am confident she will help you too.
My wife is back!!! my name is Gakuba Rauzan. I had a problem with my wife six months ago,which lead to us apart. When she broke up with me,i was no longer myself,I felt so empty inside. Until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster that helped in same problem too, that she found on a television program. i emailed the spell caster and I told him my problem and I did what he asked me to briefly make. To cut the long story short,before i knew what was happening,not up to 48 hours,my wife gave me a call and she come back to me and told me she was sorry about what has happened, she now tell me every day she love and miss me. I'm so grateful to this spell caster Dr. Ogudugu and i will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has been doing. If you need his help, you can email him at(greatogudugu@gmail.com)and he will also help you. website: www.greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com
ssa
Appreciation is the key to doing more that is why I have took some time out to thank some one who cured me of my 8 years weak erection problem. It became a major problem to me as it was affecting my marital life and I was no longer comfortable so I decided to look for a solution and I came across a post of Dr williams and how he has been helping people of body problem I contacted him and told him all I have been facing in my life. He told me how to get his product and how to take it after every thing I find out that all was now okay with me and that my weak erection problem was gone that is why I have come out today to say thank you to him and for any weak erection problem or similar body problem either from man or woman. Contact him on drwilliams098765@gmail.com or call him +2348107345943
CURE TO LOW SPERM COUNT.
Low sperm count was one of the problem my husband suffered for four years, the doctor gave him clomiphene citrate which was not working.until I told my sister about it, she told me about Dr jonh and she gave me the contact of Dr John. I made purchase of the product which my husband use for three weeks, and the problem of low sperm count was over. Thanks to dr john. His herbal is the only permanent cure to low sperm count and weak erection, You can always contact the Doctor through his email for more information.
johnewoig18@gmail.com
Before people said there is no cure on HIV/AIDS but today many people have now believe
that there is a cure.of HIV/AIDS can be cured through Africans root and herbs,and
our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV/AIDS, many have get cured with
the help of a great spell caster known as Dr AZEN he is the one of the great spell
doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease HIV/AIDS. last month he share is
Haber medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the
best spell caster in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any
more on this disease when the cure have already be found in 2011, if you want to
get in touch with him in private, contact him on this e-mail:
azentemple@gmail.com Tel:/whatsApp him with this number { +2349038299828 }
Before people said there is no cure on HIV/AIDS but today many people have now believe
that there is a cure.of HIV/AIDS can be cured through Africans root and herbs,and
our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV/AIDS, many have get cured with
the help of a great spell caster known as Dr AZEN he is the one of the great spell
doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease HIV/AIDS. last month he share is
Haber medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the
best spell caster in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any
more on this disease when the cure have already be found in 2011, if you want to
get in touch with him in private, contact him on this e-mail:
azentemple@gmail.com Tel:/whatsApp him with this number { +2349038299828 }
thankes to Dr osaze who cured me of low sperm count and premature ejaculation, i was married for five years without an issue, my wife was now already comteplating divorce. until i saw Dr osaze's recommendations online, and i surmon courage to contact him, and he administered his herb on me, after two moonths my wife became pregnant. incase you wants to contact him for a similar problem, you can reach him through his email address: drosaze39@gmail.com or call +2347089275769
hi everyone my name is Raymond and I am 37 and with ED. It's been a 4 years journey till today. We've tried all the pills, lotions, injections, etc. Nothing worked anymore. my desire was there but it just doesn't happen very often anymore. to make everything look worse i had high blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes (takes pills) i was thinking that surgery is the only option left to do. It was so permanent and I wasn't sure i was ready for that. neither my wife for that matter. I missed sex don't get me wrong. But it's really separated i and my wife. until i read a article on the internet website about DR UDI and how people was taking about his good works and his good native herbs, first i wasnt sure of it but i had faith it in, so i contacted him and after we discussed i then ordered for the herbs and i got it in three days and when i used it, i felt whole again it was like a miracle to be honest i have never seen ED drugs like it before and till today i…
Hello,
welcome to technechhacks where problems are been solved,
We deal with the total functioning of sites like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, bank account, icloud, criminal records, school grades, Credit cards, spouses phones etc.
Thus Beware of scammers because most persons are been scammed and they end up getting all solutions to their cyber bullies and attacks by US.
I am Jason Williams one of the leading hack agents.
PURPOSE IS TO GET YOUR JOBS DONE AT EXACTLY NEEDED TIME REQUESTED!!
And our WORK SUCCESS IS 100%!!!
I'm always available for you when you need help.
Contact or write us on:
technechhacks@gmail.com
Thanks for your time.
Hello everyone I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this specialist called Dr OMOHAN and decided to email him on so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis t, Enlargement Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, and now it just 1 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and am so happy feel free to contact DR OMOHAN on email address dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him this number +2348164816038 for more info you can call him
Hello viewers around the Globe, I was despondent because i had a very small penis, about 2.5 inches soft and 4 inches hard not nice enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the INTERNET about this specialist called Dr,OLU and decided to contact him on his email: Drolusolutinthome@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks to Dr OLU I also learn that Dr OLU also help with Breast Enlargement Hips and Bums Enlargement etc.. If you are in any situation with a little Penis, weak ejaculation, small breast_hips_bums do…
I was despondent because i had a very small penis, about 2.5 inches soft and 4 inches hard not nice enough to satisfy a woman, i have been in so many relationship, but cut off because of my situation, i have used so many product which doctors prescribe for me, but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments on the INTERNET about this specialist called Dr, osemuhau and decided to contact him on his email: drosemuhau@gmail.com) so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal pills for Penis Enlargement, Within 3 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 4 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer, and i had to settle out with my Ex girlfriend JOY, i was surprised when she said that she is satisfied with my sex and i have got a large penis. Am so happy, thanks to Dr osemuhau I also learn that Dr osemuhau also help …
just got diagnosed with HSV1, and reading this actually made me feel like crawling and crying like a baby. The outbreak I have right now is genital and in my throat and mouth, I talked to the doctor who did the blood test on me and said over time that it would eventually get much better. She said that what I’m having is a massive outbreak and is unusual, but that it may be due to the fact that I stressed myself out over it so much. She also told me even though I have it in the genital area that It doesn't mean that I needed “private to private” contact to acquire it. But this did make me feel a whole lot better about the whole situation. For anyone else to have HSV1 after all this stress and pains am passing and the doctor saying all such of crap i was not convince by his Theory so i decided to go on the internet and saw this comments by Rose who testify about how she get cured by root and herbs by Dr AZUKA, when i first bump into it i didn't believe the comments at first so i…
Hello everyone. I was heartbroken because i had very small penis, not nice to satisfy a woman, i had so many relationship called off because of my situation, i have used so many product which i found online but none could offer me the help i searched for. i saw some few comments about this doctor called Dr. OMOHAN and I decided to email him on: dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com so I decided to give his herbal product a try. i emailed him and he got back to me, he gave me some comforting words with his herbal cream for Penis Enlargement, Within 1 week of it, i began to feel the enlargement of my penis, " and now it just 2 weeks of using his products my penis is about 9 inches longer and strong. I'm so happy..feel free to contact DR omohan on his Email: dromohanherbalmedicine@gmail.com or you can also call him on the whatsapp contact +2348164816038