Job Opportunity @ dprince4christ


Hi dear Readers,

I want to build an App for this page so that things will become a lot more easier for us all (You & I) and so I am seeking the service of a very competent, innovative and creative Application builder/developer or group that has ideas and think they have what I have need of.

Procedure: Use the contact form below to send me your complete proposal which should be detailed and if possible with pictures of the designs of your project.
Or send a mail to: dprince423@gmail.com

Your proposal should be very detailed

N/B: In as much as entries from all over the globe are welcomed, proposals from Nigerians will be given priority in consideration. Not withstanding, ALL proposals will be subjected to screening and only the deemed best will get the job.

Remember, this is dprince4christ blog, we are creatively different and the readers are our priority.

Good Luck!

Contact Form


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url