Why Is Fuel N87 In The North And N130 In The East?
I’m a resident and indigene of Orlu geopolitical zone.
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I’m compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidizes fuel that goes to the north…. and easterners can buy high. All my friends in the North confirm fuel is being sold there at N87
After a turbulent week as a result of fuel scarcity and hike in Imo state , I’m compressed to ask this question ; Why do we buy fuel between #120 -130 and the same fuel is being sold #87 in the north? Does it mean that the govt only subsidizes fuel that goes to the north…. and easterners can buy high. All my friends in the North confirm fuel is being sold there at N87
Okere writes from Owerri
